Established in 2016, the Weill Cornell Medicine (WCM) Meyer Cancer Center Proteomics and Metabolomics Core Facility provides mass spectrometry based analysis of proteins, peptides, metabolites and other biochemical molecules.
The core facility is open to Weill Cornell Medicine users as well as external users from academic institutions and commercial enterprises.
For more information on service fees, instrumentation, and how to submit samples, please visit our iLab homepage.
- Orbitrap Fusion Lumos (with Easy-nLC 1200 UPLC)
- Orbitrap Q Exactive (with Easy-nLC 1200 UPLC Vanquish UPLC)
◦ Methods include: SILAC, TMT, Label-free, spiked standards, etc.
Post-Translational Modification Analysis (PTM)
◦ Phosphorylation, ubiquitination, acetylation, N/C-term processing, etc.
Targeted profiling of Polar Metabolites
◦ Targeted detection of metabolites in a predefined panel
Stable isotope tracing for polar metabolites
◦ Type 1: Targeted tracing of selected metabolites
◦ Type 2: Full panel tracing (Exhaustive tracing of all detected metabolites. No need to know beforehand if a particular metabolite is labeled or not.)
◦ e.g. C13 Glucose labeling
New Method Development
◦ User needs to provide standard compounds
Core Contact: Guoan Zhang, Ph.D.
Phone: (646) 962-6222