The Applied Bioinformatics Core (ABC) is a central service group that specializes in providing data management and analysis support to large genomic centers and research groups. The objective of the core is to provide analytical capabilities to support and advance biomedical research.
We have ample expertise analyzing biological data from diverse types of experiments including, but not limited to, high-throughput genomic assays.
We have extensive experience in building standardized workflows as well as customized, in-depth analyses with emphasis on thorough quality control and statistical rigor.
We perform detailed computational analyses that are driven by specific biological questions defined by the investigators.
We provide extensive reports with publication-ready images as well as the analysis source code.
The example projects should give you an impression of the most commonly performed analyses - we are by no means limited to them and are happy to tackle new challenges.
- Differential gene expression analysis
- Single cell RNA-seq
- General RNA biology assays such as CLIP-seq or PRO-seq
- Reduced representation bisulfite sequencing (RRBS) or targeted methylation
- Whole Genome Bisulfite sequencing
- Variant calling and annotation
- Evolution of viral sequences
- Classifications of pathogens
- GO term enrichments
- Gene set enrichments
- Pathway Analyses
- DNA motifs
- Integration of diverse data sets
- Large-scale automation of analysis pipeline
- Distribution and management of large datasets
- Shiny apps
Training and Consulting
- Walk-in clinic
- Hands-on workshops
- Meetings for coding tips exchange
For more information, please visit the Applied Bioinformatics Core website.
Core Contact: Doron Betel, PhD