ITS Web Communications provides a standardized solution for building professional, on-brand faculty lab websites quickly and at minimal cost and effort to the research lab.
Features of the Research Lab Website service include:
- Hosting is free for qualifying faculty labs (new for FY19!).
- A standard theme that matches institutional brand standards and adapts to mobile and tablet devices.
- Standard content areas for information about the lab, research projects, a lab team directory, publications, and lab news.
- PubMed integration for easy import of publications.
- Drag and drop content placement.
- Integration with campus systems, including the Events Calendar, emergency notifications, and institutional authentication.
- Flexible approach: empowered labs can build the site with minimal ITS involvement, while labs seeking assistance building the site can leverage Web Communications resources.
- Patching and new feature development provided centrally.
For more information or to request a lab site, visit the ITS website.