The Human Research Compliance (HRC) Office is pleased to offer consultation hours to assist investigators, study coordinators, residents, and students with pre-review and other questions about IRB submissions.
Thirty minute appointments will be offered via Zoom during the following times:
- Mondays: 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Thursdays: 10:00am - 12:00pm, and 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Researchers may use the 30-minute time slot to receive assistance in:
- Determining the feasibility of a project and possible regulatory implications
- Pre-reviewing your draft IRB application, including your protocol and consent form
- General questions about the IRB and other regulatory requirements
Submit a consultation request by cicking the button below, and we will be in touch with you within 1-2 business days.
Please note that these consultations are only advisory in nature; they do not take the place of a formal IRB review. If applicable, you will still need to submit your final application to the WCM IRB for formal review.